Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression. Many of my patients find relief in realizing that their thoughts and feelings don’t own them and don’t have to define them.
I understand the social stigmas that come with the label of depression, and I strive to offer support and hope as well as formulating the best individualized treatment plan for you during this difficult time.
If you are hoping to lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today.